Sunday, April 15, 2012

sunday evening

weather: summer-like, sunny and warm with a nice breeze
crocheting: finally finishing up the granny square blanket
reading: the celestine prophecy
making: garden greens salad and asparagus quinoa for dinner
 drinking: water
enjoying: a relaxing day at home with my johnny bear
looking forward to: planting more flowers, corn and beans, and a finished blanket on my bed!

sometimes sophie from her library adventures writes these sunday evening posts, and i decided to copy her today. i hope you enjoyed your weekend, and i wish you a very happy week ahead!=)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun post! And can't wait to see the finished granny square blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it was also a very sunny and warm weekend. On Sunday we took a stroll in the graveyard with my sister. I love that you're still trying to make the granny square blanket, can't wait to see the finished item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could eat quinoa every day! (Too bad my family objects.) Sounds like a relaxing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still envious of your granny square blanket. Thanks for the reminder to get going on figuring out how to make one :-) It really is gorgeous...I'm sure it will come together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you decided to keep going with the blanket. love the colors, fun for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...